Sunday, November 8, 2009

U guys make my day! thanks =)

A : A lion, a bear and a pig are sitting around discussing how hard they each are. The lion says "when I roar the whole jungle shakes". The bear says "when I roar the whole forest trembles". "So what", says the pig, "all I have to do is sneeze and the whole fucking world shit's itself"!!

Z : hahahaa
T : i dont get it
A :swine flu!!
T :but technically, it's not all the pig's fault.
A :sis T, Why do seagulls live near the sea?
T :so they can watch women in bikinis?
A :coz if the live near the bay, the would be bay-gull (bagels)
T :now THAT's funny! lol
C :hahahaaa :))
A :a wise man once told me 'dont go to bed angry' since then, ive been cracking on jokes b4 i go to sleep...LOL right ?
C :u guys make my day! thanks :)
A :glad to help sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment